• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My girls <3

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Dash wasn't in a very photogenic mood so it's just the girls!

The grass was a bit wet to let Heidi out whilst I cleaned her tray so I decided to let her have access to the shed with the pipe blocked off so she couldn't go out. Broke my heart though when she jumped in the tray with the girls to snuggle up, she must be missing snuggling up :( I was worrying about her last night as there was a really bad thunder storm here in the night and I was thinking of her scared with no one to snuggle with :cry: Summer seemed less welcoming than Skye tho, think she's taken the role of top girl whilst Heidi has been separated, she didn't go for her or anything, just stomped and moved away then kept an eye on her! I hope they don't have problems when she can finally be reintroduced permanently :? Here she is with Skye :love:

I hope everything goes well tomorrow.

Thanks, I just can't wait til she's all recovered and I can let her back in with the others. When I got her this morning to bathe/ give meds she was so desperate to go off, then she just sat at the bars looking out and I felt so mean :( It's worse because she is totally herself, she isn't poorly so she won't appreciate being alone and cooped up, all she wants to do is get out and snuggle up with the others :cry:

Back