• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free hutch

countrybumkin

Warren Scout
We are due to exchange on our new house on Friday and that means starting to move all of our stuff in, including the bunnies! They currently live in the dinning room and in the new house have a bedroom all of their own :D

When I first got poppy I bought a hutch for her to live in in the kitchen, I soon realised this wasn't big enough and she quickly became a very spoilt diva! I now have a practically brand new hutch that I want rid of!

This is said hutch

Clearly it is not big enough for a bunny (I now realise!) and Id rather take it to the skip than let someone have it for a bunnies sole home! It is however free to anyone who wants it for a bunny base of gunnie pigs! I live inbertween Richmond and Darlington and it would be collection only!

Hope it's ok to put it on here, I know a lot of people help buns in need and rescues come on and I'd love it to help someone or sumbun!

Hi, if nobody else wants it, I can come get it. Would come in handy if I need it for a hedgepig or injured/ill animal, since they always seem to find me. :roll: :lol:

I live in Boro. :wave:

Back