• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grrrr Bear has been so naughty!!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Brought a foam mat for them from Poundstretchers to try and help their sore hocks and he has ruined it in 1 night!!
There is stuffing everywhere but the worst thing is the cover is navy blue and he now has bright BLUE feet :evil:
He's usually so good he keeps his chewing to cardboard rather than being destructive little monkey!!

Sorry but I can't help giggle at the blue feet. They do rather give it away who's done it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dear !!

I think you need to try to get the dye off his feet incase he ingests lots of it

I'd keep a very close eye on his output over the next 48 hours too.

Oh dear !!

I think you need to try to get the dye off his feet incase he ingests lots of it

I'd keep a very close eye on his output over the next 48 hours too.

I've tried with a wet cloth, it's not coming off at all!!
Which I guess is a good thing as he won't ingest it, I've checked his mouth too, no blue on there, I think it's was just where he has been digging it.

oh dear... blue feets :love::love::love:

i've just bought some cotton sheets to put over pieces of profleece for bisc for his hocks. :wave:

Oh the little monkey!

That reminds me the time I brought Poppy a pink minerals thing... I got home from work one day and she'd totally desimated it and had pink paws and face! She was known as Pink Poppy for a while till it had worn off!

I could've warned you that might happen, this is what my two "angels" did to their foam mats.... :shock:

Bunnies are just intent on destruction! I'm sure if we gave them something we wanted them to destruct though they wouldn't do it :roll: I hope Bear's feet return to their natural colour soon!!

My Boris did the exact same thing once! And I tried but couldn't get the dye off, he had blue feet for about two weeks :roll:

Couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at that photo!! Oooops Norty buns.. Nothing is safe! Not even the floor lol x

So glad to hear Bear is doing so much better! Beau has been exactly the same since he got over his stasis - such a mischief!! :love:

Back