• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm being re-homed :(

luna

Mama Doe
So it seems my cheeky little rascal has posted a free ad to get shot of me. Can you believe it? I just wasn't cutting the mustard anymore and after not sharing my apple with her the other night she decided she wanted another Mummeh :shock:

http://therosierabbitblog.com/

:lol::lol:
My 3 are up for a swap...I won't share any of my food with them, I've been sticking them in the bath together, and won't let them chew my furniture! The pellets, crunchies, veggies, and other little treats they get, as well as the mountain of toys, isn't good enough apparently :shock:

Love it :)

Are there any other bunneh bloggers on here?

Thanks for leaving comments on Rosies page. Her head has doubled in size with all the attention. Lol :)

I don't know of any other blogs but I read Bunster diaries (book) a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. Do you have a blog yourself? Wordpress was telling me you did but then I couldn't connect :/

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

:lol::lol:
My 3 are up for a swap...I won't share any of my food with them, I've been sticking them in the bath together, and won't let them chew my furniture! The pellets, crunchies, veggies, and other little treats they get, as well as the mountain of toys, isn't good enough apparently :shock:

Oh bunnehs, bunnehs, bunnehs ... They are never happy. Lol:)

:lol::lol::lol:

Love this ! Xx

Thanks so much ...glad you are enjoying it. The amount of views has shot up today ...I'm overwhelmed with the amount of support , in a good way of course. Lol :)

Millie has a facebook page but it's only updated weekly cos I only see her weekly atm

Millie the Bunny

I just "liked" millie :) can I ask you about how you set up a community because I set Rosie up as a person on Facebook because I thought my only other option was a business/band :/

Rosie is fantabulous! :love::love::love:

So love her blog :D

Erm.... It looks like you are gonna have to pull your socks up big time! :lol::lol::lol:

Rosie is fantabulous! :love::love::love:

So love her blog :D

Erm.... It looks like you are gonna have to pull your socks up big time! :lol::lol::lol:

I know ... Big time pulling up of the socks required !!! In my defense though , she is mighty hard to please. Lol :)

Back