• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trying to steal my crisps again!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
u8epejuz.jpg

durumy8a.jpg

y5yryjy9.jpg

She was unsuccessful this time :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

My Flopsy makes a beeline for the cat biscuits now!

Me tastes it - me likes it! Little monkeys! :roll: xxx

:lol::lol::lol:

My Flopsy makes a beeline for the cat biscuits now!

Me tastes it - me likes it! Little monkeys! :roll: xxx
Last time I was eating them, I was texting and she stuck her head in, grabbed a quaver and ran :lol: she tries to stick her head in the bag if I eat out of a packet :roll:
I lift them out of her reach and she climbs all over me to get to them!
:lol: :lol: :love:
Don't encourage her!

What a cheeky monkey. How is the bonding going?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

What a cheeky monkey. How is the bonding going?

It's going well thanks :thumb:

We're doing an hour every other day in the bath. There's still a little bit of humping when they first go together (it's quite funny to see given the size difference :lol: ) but they mostly ignore each other. I'm in contact with my vet & the receptionist, and tomorrow will be trying to encourage grooming wih banana. Daisy and Marble have been trying to demand grooming from each other but neither will give in :roll:
Monday will be like starting again as they'll be going in the kitchen - a few dates in there, and hopefully left for longer than an hour :)! We'll get there, slowly but surely :)

It's going well thanks :thumb:

We're doing an hour every other day in the bath. There's still a little bit of humping when they first go together (it's quite funny to see given the size difference :lol: ) but they mostly ignore each other. I'm in contact with my vet & the receptionist, and tomorrow will be trying to encourage grooming wih banana. Daisy and Marble have been trying to demand grooming from each other but neither will give in :roll:
Monday will be like starting again as they'll be going in the kitchen - a few dates in there, and hopefully left for longer than an hour :)! We'll get there, slowly but surely :)

Bonding is hard work and stressful but you will get there and it will be so worth it :) best of luck, I hope the next stage goes well.

One day you will have a date that goes so well that you won't need to separate them again and that will be that ...They will be bonded (in that space anyway). That's the way I have always done it. A few dates and then out of no where something just clicks and to separate them after that would be like un doing it !!!

Bonding is hard work and stressful but you will get there and it will be so worth it :) best of luck, I hope the next stage goes well.

One day you will have a date that goes so well that you won't need to separate them again and that will be that ...They will be bonded (in that space anyway). That's the way I have always done it. A few dates and then out of no where something just clicks and to separate them after that would be like un doing it !!!

That's essentially what I'm waiting for. I'm waiting for them to just "click" in the bath before I move them to a bigger area. Marble and Daisy are the ones causing problems, Maizie just isn't bothered at all :lol:

Thanks for asking, and for wishing luck :)! I'm persistent, and I want my bedroom back so they don't really have a say...They have to get on :lol:

That's essentially what I'm waiting for. I'm waiting for them to just "click" in the bath before I move them to a bigger area. Marble and Daisy are the ones causing problems, Maizie just isn't bothered at all :lol:

Thanks for asking, and for wishing luck :)! I'm persistent, and I want my bedroom back so they don't really have a say...They have to get on :lol:

You will get there hopefully. You deserve a medal for sharing your room with a bunny. I couldn't do it myself. Lol !!!

You will get there hopefully. You deserve a medal for sharing your room with a bunny. I couldn't do it myself. Lol !!!

It's not easy! I have 2 sets of puppy panels to keep her off the bed, and from under it, which means I have to climb over both sets to get into be :roll: she can also be very noisy, and likes to scratch at my floor, and chew the puppy panels etc, :roll: it will be strange without her in there!

Back