• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Iz don't knows wots the fussings about...

Schez

Mama Doe
I'm a helpful bunneh... Mummeh was gonna reads this:

But I reads the blurb and has to disagree...

Like butter wouldn't melt eh Old Long Ears? :roll:;) :love:

I brought a book downstairs and left it on the kitchen work top... How it got down onto the floor I still have no clue... :lol:

Good book eh Reggie.......no I don't mean to read, to nibble on!!!!:lol::lol:

Reggie, if you ever met my Delilah nothing would be safe from you two. Delilah has been trying to destroy a three year old apple tree in my garden. She is using the small bottom branches as a climbing frame so she can reach some of the apples a little further up!!!! And if that doesn't work, she puts her full weight on the tree and pushes it to and fro....... clever bunneh me thinks. Norty bunneh too!!!!

Clearly too cute to have done anything wrong!

I think I'm lucky, my rabbits don't touch books. Even when they were free range, I could leave a stack of books next to my bed and not a single nibble. Odd considering Milly broke in to my wardrobe and ate shoes, you'd think the books would have been easier :lol:

Gasp! Naughty boy! I hope it at least tasted nice :lol:

Mine leave my books alone thankfully, but any magazines left around are fair game... :roll:

Oh Reggie, we all know you were only trying to save mummeh from reading a rubbish book :thumb:
Good book eh Reggie.......no I don't mean to read, to nibble on!!!!:lol::lol:

Reggie, if you ever met my Delilah nothing would be safe from you two. Delilah has been trying to destroy a three year old apple tree in my garden. She is using the small bottom branches as a climbing frame so she can reach some of the apples a little further up!!!! And if that doesn't work, she puts her full weight on the tree and pushes it to and fro....... clever bunneh me thinks. Norty bunneh too!!!!
Oh goodness, could you imagine them?! :shock::shock:

Hahaha! Norty RU bunnehs! I'm glad I'm not alone... :lol::lol:;) but with those ears and his snuggles there's just no way in the world I can be even a little annoyed... :love: mrs B, let's hope Reggie and Delilah don't meet and plan world domination... My goodness we'd be in a whole BIG bit of trouble... :lol::lol: ;) (clever bunneh though and determined... :lol::love:)

Good to see you and Reggie back again :)

I think reggie was trying to engage with his intellectual side !!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Good to see you and Reggie back again :)

I think reggie was trying to engage with his intellectual side !!!

:wave: hellloooooooo!

I never really disappear, more... Lurk and keep an eye on things... :oops::lol: ;)

It's just been a bit difficult of late. Hoping to turn a corner soon though. :thumb:

Thank goodness for bunnies... :thumb::love::love:

:wave: hellloooooooo!

I never really disappear, more... Lurk and keep an eye on things... :oops::lol: ;)

It's just been a bit difficult of late. Hoping to turn a corner soon though. :thumb:

Thank goodness for bunnies... :thumb::love::love:

Sorry to hear you are having a difficult time of it. My inbox is always open if you need to offload. You were there for me when I lost bobby and I will always be grateful for that. Take care xx

NORTY!!

At least it isn't just sheets of paper and is still vaguely a book....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back