• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blankets, blankets everywhere!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Kerbie has a new blanket which I bought from Tracy on here, he loves it :D

And Poppy has a blanket from Crafty Bunny on facebook :D Who I believe is Gem on here :D She has been lying on it in her favourite spot but is currently sulking in her litter tray due to being picked up for medicine time..!

Awwww they're gorgeous! :love:
I have a blanket from Tracy too they're fantastic! :)

I have a carrier liner too which Poppy has in the bedroom as a hidey place and she loves having one of her ice packs in there to flop :love: I'm slowly turning my bf's room into a pink paradise :love: :lol:

A bunny can never have too many comfy blankies... ;):love:

I love Kirby's new blanket - retro dude! :lol:;)

A bunny can never have too many comfy blankies... ;):love:

I love Kirby's new blanket - retro dude! :lol:;)

Absolutely :lol: Yes I love the pattern, Kerbie gives it a bit of a lick before he gets comfortable :love:

Aw spoilt bunnies :love::love::love:

It's a shame these 2 are the only I can buy nice things for :lol: The others have cheap blankets because they get ripped up from the digging!

I have blankets from Tracy for my rabbits and cast. The cat lives hers in winter as it's so snuggly. The rabbits can only have theirs when supervised as they dig and chew :eyeroll:

I like poppy's cupcakes. Couldn't have them here though, they'd make me hungry, lol.

Back