• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's such a pretty bunny!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
y6ebydu7.jpg

Apparently being on top of the carrier is far better than being in it...
y8edu6yz.jpg

She was lying with her bum in the air...
6aru4yba.jpg

Her favourite spot...
abenahut.jpg

Flop!
jyjujehe.jpg

She is very pretty :love:

Can't wait till all 3 are together you are definitely going to have your hands full :lol:

She is very pretty :love:

Can't wait till all 3 are together you are definitely going to have your hands full :lol:
Thank you :D

I have my hands full with bonding - let alone them all living happily together and plotting against me :shock:

Maizie + Daisy + Marble = a trio of trouble!!!!!!:love::love::love: Much naughtiness, mischief and mayhem for you to look forward to!!!:lol::lol:

Maizie + Daisy + Marble = a trio of trouble!!!!!!:love::love::love: Much naughtiness, mischief and mayhem for you to look forward to!!!:lol::lol:
Oh Mrs B...I don't know whether to loon forward to it or dread it :shock: you get to share the experience too, as long as you board, or house sit they'll be coming to you for me to have a break ;)

Oh Mrs B...I don't know whether to loon forward to it or dread it :shock: you get to share the experience too, as long as you board, or house sit they'll be coming to you for me to have a break ;)

That would be wonderful....so long as it is not in August.....as all my outdoor and indoor accommodation is booked. I suppose I could always utilise my bedroom for them........;);)

[/B]

That would be wonderful....so long as it is not in August.....as all my outdoor and indoor accommodation is booked. I suppose I could always utilise my bedroom for them........;);)
Well I don't have any plans to leave them until September at the moment ;)! Miss Marble can't be trusted in a bedroom :oops::oops:

:lol::lol:

marble is beautiful... Show no fear Tash, be brave and venture forward on the road of bonding what will be an amazing trio. :D ;):love::love:

:lol::lol:

marble is beautiful... Show no fear Tash, be brave and venture forward on the road of bonding what will be an amazing trio. :D ;):love::love:
The bonding started last Monday... I'm taking my time with them, we're still having dates in the bath but only every other day as Marble gets annoyed with me :oops:
du5ybama.jpg

This was them together on the first day of bonding :love:

The bonding started last Monday... I'm taking my time with them, we're still having dates in the bath but only every other day as Marble gets annoyed with me :oops:
du5ybama.jpg

This was them together on the first day of bonding :love:

*faint*

They really are a beautiful, bunny trio. Sending (((smooth, peaceful bonding vibes))) :love:

Hope it goes well.xx

*faint*

They really are a beautiful, bunny trio. Sending (((smooth, peaceful bonding vibes))) :love:

Hope it goes well.xx
They've been doing well :thumb: stopped nipping and fur pulling, and are now humping :roll: can't wait for the bonding to be over - I can have my bedroom back, and Marble will have bunny friends :love:

Awwww
At all of them but especially the uppy eared cutie!
That's my Maizie moo :) she's a little terror :lol:
:love: they look beautiful together, such a pretty Trio :love:

Hope it continues smoothly for you and them ;)
Thank you :)
I'm taking it very slowly, I don't want to push them and need it to be successful...I might have a successful trio by the end of august the way I'm going :lol:

Back