• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So I'm sat on the main road waiting for the RAC

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Because I've managed to lock my car key, my OH's car key, and my flat keys in the boot of my car.

:thumb:

:lol: thank god for the RAC! Though you may have grumpy bunnies if you missed veggie time :shock: :lol: ;)
Still waiting :lol:

I have missed veggie time :oops: I popped over to my car to get something out of it, and was going to pop to asda to pick up some fresh veggies :oops:

Still waiting :lol:

I have missed veggie time :oops: I popped over to my car to get something out of it, and was going to pop to asda to pick up some fresh veggies :oops:

Cover your ankles :lol:

I think its a good job I can't drive - this is the sort of thing id do :lol:

Glad you've been rescued now! Hope the buns didnt go too veggie mad!
Maizie pee'd on me :shock:

I gave them veggies as soon as i got home. Was lying on the sofa on the phone to OH, Maizie kept jumping up and climbing on me, she jumped up one time, and pee'd :shock::shock::shock:

Maizie pee'd on me :shock:

I gave them veggies as soon as i got home. Was lying on the sofa on the phone to OH, Maizie kept jumping up and climbing on me, she jumped up one time, and pee'd :shock::shock::shock:

So glad you got rescued eventually :thumb: I think that was a dirty protest by Maizie for you being late with veggies :shock:

That was a pre planned attack :shock: :lol:
I had been home for at least an hour though :shock:! They certainly weren't impressed at the late veggies though! My OH thinks she did it because I was ignoring her. She kept jumping up on me and climbing all over me but I wasn't fussing her :oops:

Back