• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bumble bunny

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Here is Bumble bunny eating dandelion leaves

And Bumble eating the treat we got from BARC day a while ago

Hope you like. My photos of the bunnies never come out amazing for some reason - not that mine are amazing anyway but it's always rarer to get good photos of the bunnies than the cats or baby

Such pretty markings :love:

You see, looking at her pic... She doesn't look bossy at all, :lol: she looks innocent to me...

*thinks*

Hmm, and that's how my bunnies manage to run rings around me... I'm completely fooled by the cuteness :roll::lol:;)

Such pretty markings :love:

You see, looking at her pic... She doesn't look bossy at all, :lol: she looks innocent to me...

*thinks*

Hmm, and that's how my bunnies manage to run rings around me... I'm completely fooled by the cuteness :roll::lol:;)

:lol:

Oh she's definitely bossy! She's very possessive of me. Poor Butter-Bean now acts scared of me and we've worked out it's because she tells him I'm hers and he associates this with me even if she's at the other end of their home. But they're happy together and love each other so that's what matters eh!

Back