• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Then and now

Kirotea

Mama Doe
Share your then and now photos! :thumb:

Here's Millie and Maddie in January in the photo from their RSPCA advert (probably about 3 months old) and below is them 2 weeks ago (about 10 or 11 months old) :love:

I can't believe how much they've grown!

Maizie and Daisy the day I picked them up:
agezehy6.jpg

Last week:
u5e5a3ys.jpg

Marble when I got her home:
samynute.jpg

Earlier on today:
je2yhyra.jpg

Bumble when she first came to us as a baby and was indoors

and now outdoors and I think about 3

She was so tiny!

We got Butter-Bean from BARC so he wasn't a baby and was already a bit bigger than Bumble so he looks the same apart from a bit of change in colour but he seems to be constantly changing colour!

All my buns are rescues. some born in rescue so I am lucky enough to have some baby photos.

Apart from Elsa here are all my current buns then and now.

Elidore nearly 11 years ago, shy and terrified, the tiniest most vulnerable rabbit at the SSPCA

Nowadays he is very relaxed and loves to be stroked and to eat grass.

Willow and Clover as babies (Clover is at the forefront) at Paws Here (they later moved to Buddies where I adopted them from).

The boys today.

Orla in the Tameside Rescue with her friend Donny, now at the bridge).

Orla today.

Baby Tessa having her ears groomed at Fife Rabbit Rescue (she later moved to Buddies where I got her from).

Baby Paddy at the SSPCA

Maisie shortly after her adoption from the SSPCA

Maisie today

Frodo shortly after adoption from Paws Here (he had a poorly nose and no mane).

Snowy at Paws Here

Snowy and Frodo today

Back