• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how well do you know me

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
my first mini lop he was also taken away to soon, he died aged 4years when I was away on holiday we think he got GI statis of a broken heart of losing his long term companion only 6months before

do you know who he is?

his name began with M and was a girl name as he bits did not drop until he was 14months old :shock:

I'm afraid I only know Mabel and Sox :love: being a relative newcomer I don't know any of your bridge bunnies :cry:

thumper was my first bunny rescued French lop, her companion was this bunny mitzi, he was such a sweetheart, when thumper died he never truly got over her loss :cry: you can see rosie in the pic with him, rosie had 3 husbuns in her lifetime

he had a funny talent of holding my school pens, and passing them to me :lol: once at nans we played a game I said give nan this pen he took out my hand and reached to her with the pen, she thought she was seeing things, I said no watch say to him give mummy the pen, and he did :lol:

He sounds such a clever character. I hope Storm and Mallow don't know what I'm saying to them cos sometimes it is quite rude :oops:

He sounds such a clever character. I hope Storm and Mallow don't know what I'm saying to them cos sometimes it is quite rude :oops:

:lol: yes he was, when thumper his friend died, I lay on the floor and he came and lay right next to me, I said I will look after you, so sorry your old friend died while I was away, then when I went away again 6months after he left :cry:

Back