• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack- The Reason for my RU User-name

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
For those of you who may not have seen him before and for anyone else too :D He was a very special Rabbit, in a similar way to Morse.

In December 1998 aged about 3-4 weeks (eating a rubbish muesli!!)

With his siblings

With his Brother Ronan

With Ronan .............and a Guinea Pig !! :shock: (called Sgt Lewis)

Doing a bit of digging

With his friend Maggie

My last ever photo of him taken on the morning of the day I had to let him go :cry: The 27th March 2006

Isn't he lovely!

Was he related to morse?

I didn't know you had a GP called sergeant Lewis, that's brilliant.

Isn't he lovely!

Was he related to morse?

I didn't know you had a GP called sergeant Lewis, that's brilliant.

No, he was the result of what happens when a Vet tells you it's fine to put a just neutered Buck back with an entire Doe straight away. Only in my case Jack's Daddy (Seamus) lived with THREE entire Does.................................. :shock:

All of a sudden I gained 15 extra Rabbits from the three Does whom I had no idea had become pregnant :shock: Panic does not even begin to describe my reaction !!

No, he was the result of what happens when a Vet tells you it's fine to put a just neutered Buck back with an entire Doe straight away. Only in my case Jack's Daddy (Seamus) lived with THREE entire Does.................................. :shock:

All of a sudden I gained 15 extra Rabbits from the three Does whom I had no idea had become pregnant :shock: Panic does not even begin to describe my reaction !!

Oh wow!!!

Just shows how the bad advice of one person can lead to so many new rabbits!

:love: Thanks for sharing Jane, I know how special he was to you.

I hadn't realised you had 15 babies to deal with.....................:shock:

What a lovely bunny he was! I can't believe you suddenly ended up with that many babies! I sooo had this fear when we weren't sure of Finns sex. Nobody seemed sure! I was afraid I would go in one morning and see lots of little tiny pink bodies in a mound of fur...Thanks goodness we know better now..

Back