• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wabbit Wednesday - Where are the noses?

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I think I mentioned noses for Wabbit Wednesday? I hope you've got some, I demand to see cute bunny noses now please!! Once we reach 20 I will take one of Scamp, and he's got quite the hairdo at the moment :D

Took this of Pickle last week :love:

14607125676_dd5f031756.jpg

I have ten noses to present :shock:

Elidore and Elsa going nose to nose :love:

Frodo had a poorly nose when he came to us and though it is healed now, it is permanently deformed.

Paddy's pink nose shows through his fur.

Willow and Clover are brothers and they both have very different noses. I love the white heart shape under Willow's nose and Clover's is a soft pink.

Snowdrop has a very dainty girlish nose.

You can see up Orla's nose here although thankfully there is nothing to see up there :lol:

Maisie when she had a snow nose.

Tessa has butterfly wings around her nose.

I love the noses :D It's amazing how different they all look too, the sqooshy ones, and the I'm not amused ones and the snooty ones :love:

this is the only one I've got so far that isn't blurry cos they want to sniff the camera :lol:

:lol:

I'm going to have to poke Scamp in a minute, I wasn't prepared for ten noses at once :lol:

Couple of Mini, the other two are not yet co-operating :p

After being woken up, hence the extreme grumpiness :lol:

Is that 20? It seems like a lot of noses :lol:

Scamp says, this is the best you get at this hour of the afternoon...

nose_zpsdfc380c9.jpg

Is that 20? It seems like a lot of noses :lol:

Scamp says, this is the best you get at this hour of the afternoon...

nose_zpsdfc380c9.jpg
That is certainly a "excuse me, why are you disturbing me? You best have some food for me hoomin!"

Back