• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you RU from Rosie Rabbit :)

luna

Mama Doe
I would just like to say a huge thank you for the support I have been receiving since starting my new blog. I really appreciate people taking time out of their day to drop by. Only problem is, I think the fame may have gone to Rosie's head. Lol !!! I have been fired from my position as Mummeh and she is currently on the search for a new one. Can you believe it, there is no limit to her cheekiness.

To hear the latest about Rosie, drop by for an update :)

http://therosierabbitblog.com/

Cheers :wave: xx

:lol::lol:

Sounds like you need to up your game before little miss packs her bags and leaves!!

The Apple thing was pretty sneaky :shock: I have nowhere to escape my buns so I'm pretty jealous!

:lol::lol:

Sounds like you need to up your game before little miss packs her bags and leaves!!

The Apple thing was pretty sneaky :shock: I have nowhere to escape my buns so I'm pretty jealous!

Lol ... The magic of having multiple stair gates in the house :)

Oh and Rosie has no intention of packing her bags. Apparently the plan is to move a new Mummeh in !!! The cheek :/

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Lol ... The magic of having multiple stair gates in the house :)

Oh and Rosie has no intention of packing her bags. Apparently the plan is to move a new Mummeh in !!! The cheek :/

I have gates too, but I live in a one bedroom flat, 2 buns in the living room and 1 in the bedroom. The two tend to help themselves to the bathroom and kitchen too :roll: oh and the food I am attempting to eat :lol:

Oh so she likes your home she just doesn't like you anymore? Hmm that'll be interesting, and where does rosie propose this new mummeh lives? Or are you getting the boot out of the house? :lol:

Spenser: Way to go Rosie! It is very important that our Mummies understand their places in the hierarchy of the homes we allow them to share with us. ;)

ezyby4yp.jpg

Rosie, you've made day 1 on my 100 happy days attempt :thumb: you're update today was the first thing that made me smile (apart from my babies) and laugh :D

ezyby4yp.jpg

Rosie, you've made day 1 on my 100 happy days attempt :thumb: you're update today was the first thing that made me smile (apart from my babies) and laugh :D

Aww that's so lovely Tash ... I'm so happy to hear Rosies blog brought a smile to your face and thanks for giving it a little mention on instagram , I appreciate that :)

Its so true about needing to be a bunny mad person to get it because I think if I showed it to anyone else they would think I was a bit mad. Lol :)

Spenser: Way to go Rosie! It is very important that our Mummies understand their places in the hierarchy of the homes we allow them to share with us. ;)

Rosie: Too right Spenser , I iz glad to haves you on board xx

I have gates too, but I live in a one bedroom flat, 2 buns in the living room and 1 in the bedroom. The two tend to help themselves to the bathroom and kitchen too :roll: oh and the food I am attempting to eat :lol:

Oh so she likes your home she just doesn't like you anymore? Hmm that'll be interesting, and where does rosie propose this new mummeh lives? Or are you getting the boot out of the house? :lol:

Watch this space !!! All will be revealed on Friday ;) lol xx

Aww that's so lovely Tash ... I'm so happy to hear Rosies blog brought a smile to your face and thanks for giving it a little mention on instagram , I appreciate that :)

Its so true about needing to be a bunny mad person to get it because I think if I showed it to anyone else they would think I was a bit mad. Lol :)

Well hopefully Rosie's blog can educate people further, especially about how demanding rabbits are ;) my friend text me saying how funny it was - she knows all about rabbit characteristics after spending a weekend with my 3 :lol:
Watch this space !!! All will be revealed on Friday ;) lol xx

Ooo what a tease :shock:

Well hopefully Rosie's blog can educate people further, especially about how demanding rabbits are ;) my friend text me saying how funny it was - she knows all about rabbit characteristics after spending a weekend with my 3 :lol:

Ooo what a tease :shock:

That is actually one of the aims of the blog ... To educate people on the needs of our furry friends in a humorous kind of way :)

That is actually one of the aims of the blog ... To educate people on the needs of our furry friends in a humorous kind of way :)

And make them realise that rabbits own us rather than us owning them ;)

And make them realise that rabbits own us rather than us owning them ;)

Exactly ... And that they are definitely not this low maintenance, cuddly pet that many people perceive them to be who are happy to be plonked in a cage in the corner of a room and forgotten about. Hehe ..Need I go on ;)

Exactly ... And that they are definitely not this low maintenance, cuddly pet that many people perceive them to be who are happy to be plonked in a cage in the corner of a room and forgotten about. Hehe ..Need I go on ;)

They certainly aren't low maintenance, or happy to be plonked in a cage or hutch! Mine have a tantrum if I shut them away to clean!

They certainly aren't low maintenance, or happy to be plonked in a cage or hutch! Mine have a tantrum if I shut them away to clean!

Lol ... norty bunnehs. It sounds like they have you well trained too!

Back