• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prudhoe

Fellie

Warren Veteran
We were always intending to get our no.8 bunny - hubby for Cheyenne - once Lenny and Bug were bonded. But we had a call from our friend who works at Foal Farm - a family had contacted them asking them to help with re-homing their bun, who was getting stressed out by all the dogs this family had. So we said - 'of course - bring him on over :roll:' (suckers 'R' us:D)

So Prudhoe arrived in our lives on Sunday and is doing an extremely competant job of turning it upside down:lol:. I have a very strong feeling that Prudhoe wasn't at all bothered by the dogs - but that the family couldn't cope with him.

He is about 1 years old - and unneutered - and boy if there ever was a bun that needs to see the plum fairy its him. He has taken a shine to hubby - and circles him, climbs all over him, nips him, and best fun of all - is REALLY good at 'drive-by' spraying - he keeps on spraying my hubby as he runs past him - it's so funny. Hubby has given up changing his clothes and now has 'special' smelly clothes to wear when Prudhoe is out and about. But he is actually very easy to handle once you can catch the little sod and does love his head strokes. He does the most amazing binkies- and full on, on his back flops.:love:

He's booked in for vacs and check up on Sunday - and then we will book his de-pluming op for the week after that. Cheyenne is very depressed for some reason at the moment so cannot wait to get her bonded with Prudhoe - I think they will make a great pair (of course we will wait a few weeks after his op:thumb:).

So introducing you all to Prudhoe - aka, you little *bleep* :love:

Aww sweet. I love Foal Farm, our cat came from there. We've since moved away from the area but went back to visit last week

Ah bless him, how do you cope with all of those rabbits, Doughnut takes up a lot of my time!

Ah bless him, how do you cope with all of those rabbits, Doughnut takes up a lot of my time!

I don't have a life - that's how I cope :lol::lol::lol: And find lots of excuses to 'work from home' (cough cough :oops:).

It is hard work at the moment and not much sleep BUT hopefully once they are all bonded it will be like having 4 rabbits and so will hopefully become easier.

Main thing is that they are all happy and healthy little critters.:thumb:

What an awesome little bunny!! I look forward to meeting him :) It's so funny when a new one comes in and :censored: up the routine! :lol:

What an awesome little bunny!! I look forward to meeting him :) It's so funny when a new one comes in and :censored: up the routine! :lol:

We're bonding Bug and Lenny next weekend - so once the fur and fluff has all settled - will be texting you for some more fun and games and squirmy buns:lol::thumb:

We're bonding Bug and Lenny next weekend - so once the fur and fluff has all settled - will be texting you for some more fun and games and squirmy buns:lol::thumb:

Fabulous :D Good luck with them, I actually quite like bonding as its a great excuse to just sit and study bunny behaviour! I love that you can bond in a weekend - it took Bugsy and Chestnut about 6 weeks to get over themselves! They're well loved up now though so it was worth it (plus it was actually quite nice sleeping on the animal room floor, listening to the guinea pigs chirping!). I'm hoping the next one will be nice and chilled and quick though :)

Fabulous :D Good luck with them, I actually quite like bonding as its a great excuse to just sit and study bunny behaviour! I love that you can bond in a weekend - it took Bugsy and Chestnut about 6 weeks to get over themselves! They're well loved up now though so it was worth it (plus it was actually quite nice sleeping on the animal room floor, listening to the guinea pigs chirping!). I'm hoping the next one will be nice and chilled and quick though :)

I think we were incredibly lucky with Bobo/Harley and Sheldon/Holly - I'm not really expecting Bug and Lenny to be quite so easy - infact, I'm getting quite terrified :shock: But initial signs are good - the limited access they have to each other has been keen curiosity but no aggression that we could see. So we shall see.

I know what you mean - it is somehow really peaceful sleeping with the buns - even if they do just stare at you wondering why mummy is sleeping on the floor in a funny bag:D

I think we were incredibly lucky with Bobo/Harley and Sheldon/Holly - I'm not really expecting Bug and Lenny to be quite so easy - infact, I'm getting quite terrified :shock: But initial signs are good - the limited access they have to each other has been keen curiosity but no aggression that we could see. So we shall see.

I know what you mean - it is somehow really peaceful sleeping with the buns - even if they do just stare at you wondering why mummy is sleeping on the floor in a funny bag:D

I'm sure they'll be fine :thumb::love: Bunnies have definitely mastered the stare though haven't they?! It's when they sit for hours just eating near each other and you're thinking "this domestic bliss is lovely but can't it wait until AFTER you've hopped around enough that I trust you together?!".

I'm sure they'll be fine :thumb::love: Bunnies have definitely mastered the stare though haven't they?! It's when they sit for hours just eating near each other and you're thinking "this domestic bliss is lovely but can't it wait until AFTER you've hopped around enough that I trust you together?!".[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::thumb:

:lol::lol::lol: what a norty, amazing bunny - his face in those photos say it all... He looks mischievous... :lol::love::love: :thumb:

Back