• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ailise doing zoomies and slow-motion binkies!

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
Hey all,

Here's the latest video I made of Ailise. In this one, she relaxes on the patio, then does zoomies and slow-motion binkies! :)

Enjoy!

AMETHYST

Last edited:
Love it! I wish mine would do it...mine just seem to lounge around all day in their favourite spots, but maybe that is because they are middle aged (5-7).

Thanks guys for the lovely feedback!

Love it! I wish mine would do it...mine just seem to lounge around all day in their favourite spots, but maybe that is because they are middle aged (5-7).

Yeah, Ailise is 2.5 years old so I think she's a lot more active due to her young age. She does seem to have a zoomy tendency that my other buns have never had, though!

AMETHYST

Brilliant video :D I love the slowed down moments. Its amazing to see how wobbly and zig zag like the binky movements are. But still Ailse moves with precision and does not bump into anything.

Back