• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you see Spenser?

:lol::love: awe what is he doing in there :love:

I couldn't find him and was really getting concerned ... then one of the knitted rabbits moved. His lordship had jumped on my bed, burrowed under the duvet, and was making sure all the soft toys understood that he is the boss! :lol:

I couldn't find him and was really getting concerned ... then one of the knitted rabbits moved. His lordship had jumped on my bed, burrowed under the duvet, and was making sure all the soft toys understood that he is the boss! :lol:

he is a clever boy ;) keeping you on your toes :lol:

:lol:
When my little (human) boy was a wee babe he used to love piling into his plushies and hiding in there. It wasn't hide and seek per se but we'd make a big deal of saying "Where is he?" and looking all around and we'd hear this little giggle. :)
Too bad you can't get a audible response when you call Spenser, but I suppose terrorizing the knitted bunnies is as good as any! ;)

Back