• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can't pot the bunnies :lol:

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
I've seen people on here 'potting' their buns and wanted to pot B&B
pretty sure it was Jack on here who said Tesco were selling the plastic pots, 2 for £3 so i picked up one for each of the girls today

Gave Binky one in the run stuffed with hay and she liked to sit in it - but whenever she tried to get into it she tipped it because when she periscopes its about that high

Anyone know a bunny safe way to weigh down pots so they can get in without it tipping? and im not buying ceramic ones - the price :shock: :lol:

I had the same problem with them tipping it over. I wedged it in between a little hut, a foot stool and their bed. :lol: I confiscated it, though, because they just used it as a litter tray. :roll:

I had the same problem with them tipping it over. I wedged it in between a little hut, a foot stool and their bed. :lol: I confiscated it, though, because they just used it as a litter tray. :roll:

Stern mummy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's on grass/soil you could drill a couple of holes in the bottom and use ground pegs (like the ones you get for weed control fabric) maybe two in each pot would do it?

If it's on grass/soil you could drill a couple of holes in the bottom and use ground pegs (like the ones you get for weed control fabric) maybe two in each pot would do it?
Its on the pavement unfortunately, dont think my dad would be impressed if I started drilling his precious patio :shock: :lol: ;)

Success she doesn't know the bricks under there with the soil and hay :lol:
pe2a2ypu.jpg

Back