• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't know whether to be pleased or horrified?!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Heidi is still separated in the shed, as she has been since being treated for the infected wound on her genitals. I've been letting her out in a pen on the grass with whichever of the others decide to join her (usually Dash) so she gets a chance to stretch her legs after she's been bathed, and so that I can clean her litter tray. Anyway, she and Dash were out this evening and I looked round and she was humping Dash's head :shock: I'm pretty sure that's what got her into this situation in the first place :roll: On the one hand it means she must be feeling better and not sore... On the other, I was hoping she might have learnt her lesson where head humping is concerned :shock:

I don't think she got very far, Dash nudged her away, just can't belief she'd be that silly after all she's been put through in the last two weeks!

Back