• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Danny & Sandy UD p18 New Pics!

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Danny had been waiting for a home for a year when I decided I couldn't let him go :oops: So he needed a friend. Just at the right time, along came a little black lionhead called Bow, who'd had a bad start in life and needed a friend.

They had a bunny date a couple of weeks ago which didn't go too well, as Danny kept biting her bum! After spending some time getting to know each other in adjacent runs, they had another date yesterday. Danny realised that grooming is much nicer than biting bums! So they spent the night together, and it's going quite well :D

Bow is a rubbish name, so she's now called Sandy (blame Redfraggle for that! :lol:)

Some pics of Danny and Sandy from yesterday...

And from today. Sandy...

Danny...

:love:

Last edited:
Here's a little video of Danny grooming Sandy...

Awww :love:
His mane is so grey! I thought Biffy's got quite long but it's nothing compared to Danny's!

He spends a lot of time doing his hair! :lol:

Here's a photo of Danny on the first day he arrived here in May last year...

He was covered in bite marks and had patches of fur missing as he'd been kept with other unneutered males :(

*sings*...................

Oh Sandy, baby, someday
When high school is done
Somehow, someway
Our two worlds will be one

They make a very happy couple, but dont let them hang out with those T-Birds any more !!

*sings*...................

Oh Sandy, baby, someday
When high school is done
Somehow, someway
Our two worlds will be one

They make a very happy couple, but dont let them hang out with those T-Birds any more !!

:lol: I keep singing that in my head! Also, "You're the one that I want, oo-oo-oo, bunny!" :oops:

Awwww don't they look lovely together :love::love:

The grooming video is so sweet :D

They're a matching pair! :love: I didn't realise how small Sandy was until I put them together!

Glad the video is working, it's not working for me on Photobucket.

He spends a lot of time doing his hair! :lol:

Here's a photo of Danny on the first day he arrived here in May last year...

He was covered in bite marks and had patches of fur missing as he'd been kept with other unneutered males :(

Wow! I can't believe how different he looks. Bless him, that's so sad, i'm glad he's found himself a lovely wifeybun now though. :)

So pleased cute little Danny is getting on well with Sandy now they make a lovely couple.
Hope the bonding continues to go well.

Bev Les & Dashie :D

How beautiful they are together! :D And I'm silly...I didn't even make the name connection at first! :lol:
I just adore black bunnies! Hope to see lots more pictures of these two! :love: xxxx

Danny and Sandy have moved into Danny's home, but with a pen blocking access to the hutch. They're mostly loved up, but Danny still has moments of chasing, so they're taking things slowly.

Got a few more pics of the happy couple to show off :D

Danny flop!

Sandy likes to dig!

Danny loves to dig too, they take it in turns

They've spent today digging up the lawn together :lol: :love:

Back