• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie has an Announcement (New blog)

luna

Mama Doe
Morning Everyone :wave:

I just wanted to share the news that Rosie has started her very own blog :thumb: She doesn't want to admit it but she is a little bit nervous this morning and would love some additional support from the members of RU. So please pop by and say hi. Rosie (and I) would really appreciate it. If you like what you see please follow ... there is a facebook button for those on Facebook. Thanks so much guys, I hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment on the blog if you want to chat with Rosie or tell us what you think. She would love to hear from you. There are some guest appearances from two special RU buns also so keep an eye out ;) And lastly I would just like to add that I have dedicated this blog to the memory of Bobby my beautiful bridge bunny who I think about every day xxx

The Blog: http://therosierabbitblog.com/

Rosie's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/people/Rosie-May/100005637979043

Last edited:
Thank you so much ... I appreciate your responses xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Brilliant Rosie! :thumb:

Spenser: I want a blog. I want facebook. Mummy says she is a technophobe, whatever that is. Thank goodness for RU to keep me up to date with the bunny world.

3avuruzy.jpg

Maizie, Daisy, and Marble: "We's has it saved on mumz home screen on her phones so We's can keeps up and gets some ideas of how to trains her...she can pretty useless sometimes!"

3avuruzy.jpg

Maizie, Daisy, and Marble: "We's has it saved on mumz home screen on her phones so We's can keeps up and gets some ideas of how to trains her...she can pretty useless sometimes!"

That's brilliant. Rosie will be super impressed when I tell her !!! xx

Thanks everyone for your support. The plan for the blog is to post Mon,Wed, and Friday so keep an eye out tomorrow for more tales from Rosie xx

Last edited:
Back