• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of George :)

Lauraa03

Young Bun
I haven't posted anything about George for a little while, here's a little update :)
He's now 8 months old, and now has a 5 month old doggy friend called Olli

Hello, I'm George :)

I was only this big when my mummy first got me

I love food time, I always have to rub my chin on the bowl before I can eat though, make sure everyone knows it's my food!

This carry box is my favourite place to be.. except when mummy wants me in it to take me to the vets! I am getting a bit too big for this box now, but I still love it!
2014-03-15130826.jpg

My favourite thing to eat is celery!

This was when I met my new friend Olli, he was very friendly and followed me everywhere I went, he even stroked my head!

I managed to get out of my cage and get stuck in the shelves, mummy doesn't know how I got there, but I'm very proud of myself

I like teaching Olli how to open my treat toys, I then leave them so he thinks he gets the treat, and then quickly run back and get them before he can!

Sometimes Olli likes to copy me and have a rest behind the sofa, I'm just checking on him here

After a hard day playing together we like to lay down and rest near each other, I don't lay next to him because he tries to roll onto me!

Last edited:
Back