• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photo's of Freelo

3LO

Young Bun
Thought i'd update you with some new pictures of Freelo. He's around 6 months old now and he's settling in really well. He loves to snuggle, kiss, and loves his nuggets!! We have had him vaccinated for the year and he is getting neutered next week ready for his lady friend joining him over the next few weeks :D.

Does anyone have any useful information of how to bond the 2? I have a lot of time on my hands lately, so I would like to bond them myself if possible.

He is gorgeous :love: I would wait for at least 6 weeks after neutering before you try bonding, as his hormones will still be subsiding. Also is your new bunny spayed? I would wait for at least 6 weeks post spay, and bond in a small neutral space where neither bunny has ever been. Don't extend their space or move them until at least 48 hrs after any fur pulling/chasing/humping has occurred. Don't allow them to hump heads as extremely bad injuries can occur from biting genitals. Here is a link to some useful bonding information https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-rabbit-crossing/my-guide-to-how-i-bond-rabbits/463430373700695

Back