• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Never trust a honking rabbit

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
They're always up to no good!

Harvey just got over-excited and sprinted around the room honking, bee-lined for Lilly but changed direction when he saw my hand poised to give nose rubs! After a face squish he continued sprinting around the room quite excited about who-knows-what, I didn't think much of it because at home the naughtiest things a honking Harvey does is chase and hump poor Lilly! I opened my bedroom door here for a few seconds and he shot past me! Normally he'd stand at the door frame and sniff, never run past! He ran past an open door, turned down the corridor, then turned to go down the stairs and sprinted into the living room with the dog :shock:

I ran screaming after him to get my parents to shut the door, I got to the door, saw the dog spot Harvey and get up to chase (or run away maybe, he looked petrified), Harvey stopped in the door way, dad ran to the door to slam it shut, tripped and his whole weight feel into the door which slammed into my head and ear which is probably lucky as otherwise it could have hit Harvey.

Harvey retreated upstairs quickly and stomped at me as if it was all my fault! He then quickly forgot his scary experience and has ran all over the room and has been sat waiting by the door as he wants out again :oops: he's finally flopped out happily under the bed, no doubt pleased with his mischievousness!

I'm now left with a banging headache and an ear which is agonising, the dog was scared by the noises and screams and of course the terrifying dwarf lop and my dad tripped over all because I forgot that a honking rabbit is an extra naughty rabbit!!!

Ow!!!!!

ouch! hope you're feeling better soon.

Thanks! Getting headaches on and off today but it's probably nothing to do with it :p my ear however is red and so sore!!! I was surprised it wasn't cauliflower shaped this morning!

Harvey is fine, I don't think he was bothered really, just annoyed that his mission was foiled :lol: he jumped on me last night whilst I was sleeping, he looked so cute I think I'll forgive him for his antics :p

Well you know why a rabbit honks, right? It's cause he's saying, "BEEP-BEEP...Outta my way! Coming through!" :)

I hope your head and ear feel better soon. Your dad must feel pretty bad about that. Ouch! :(
Glad to hear Harvey came through unscathed. My worst fear is one of my animals bolting through an open door: bunnies, cats, dogs...the latter of which only one of them has recall and she's small enough to grab easily. :roll: All the rest can put on speed and I'd never catch them!

Oh my goodness poor you and your poor dad!

Norty, norty Harvey bun!

The things we do to keep them safe eh!

I hope you are on the mend xxx

Well you know why a rabbit honks, right? It's cause he's saying, "BEEP-BEEP...Outta my way! Coming through!" :)

I hope your head and ear feel better soon. Your dad must feel pretty bad about that. Ouch! :(
Glad to hear Harvey came through unscathed. My worst fear is one of my animals bolting through an open door: bunnies, cats, dogs...the latter of which only one of them has recall and she's small enough to grab easily. :roll: All the rest can put on speed and I'd never catch them!

:lol:

He is certainly very naughty!

I'm feeling much better now (well the headaches, I have various other minor ailments at the moment that I can't blame Harvey for!), the ear is sore to touch and I definitely can't bend the cartilage without a lot of pain!

I'm going to definitely use the eyes in the back of my head when he goes all honky in future :lol:

Back