• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Farore 7.4.10 ~ 8.7.14

Hele

Warren Veteran
Well my Big Girl, I am so sorry that I have to be writing this :cry: you had less than a year with us and your husbun Loki. But I know you were loved as much by your foster mummy Catherine09 as you were loved here, so I know that the last 2 years of your life you were safe and loved.

You were a bunny in a million sweetheart, a real madam when you wanted to be and although I did feel your teeth once or twice it was never in anger, always it was because I was not giving you enough attention… or food! You were wonderful to the little whirlwind of a bunny that is Loki (a rabbit never deserved his name more) and ignored him acting like a neurotic wimp during bonding and just calmly waited until he calmed down enough for you to groom his head. All through your time together you put up with him clambering over you or tripping you up as he was sure he could fit under your legs, but there was never quite enough room was there?

We can’t believe you are gone, it seems like it was only a few days ago that I caught you trying to walk along the top of your pop up tube and now... Loki is doing ok he is quiet and I know he misses you, we miss you as well. I even miss giving you your metacam, I never knew any animal love their meds so much.

It will be a week tomorrow that I found you so ill, you were still nibbling at food and pooping a little when I took you to the OOH vets, the idea that I wouldn’t be bringing you home didn’t occur to me. Sadly your impaction was a nasty one and treatment wasn’t working. When the vets said you were starting to suffer I knew it was time, and it really was, wasn’t it girl.

Farore, I was honoured to give you a home, I hope you were happy here with us.

We miss you, Binky Free Sweetheart. :love::love::love:

:cry: I'm so sorry you lost her. I'm sure she enjoyed her life to the full with you and Loki, and before that with Catherine09.
Binky free at the bridge Farore.

Sending hugs xx

Sleep well beautiful Farore xxxx
((((((((Huge hugs)))))) to you Hele. I'm so very sorry. :cry: xxxxx

What a beautiful girl, lovely tribute to her. She got to find out what it's like to be loved & treated with respect.

Binky free Farore xx

:cry::cry::cry:

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread at work.

We all loved you madam, you make sure you have lots of fun up at the bridge pain free. I can just imagine the giant clumsy binkies that you'll be able to do now your arthritis isn't bothering you anymore :love:

*hugs* to your mumma

I was lucky enough to meet Farore in the fur and yes, she certainly loved her metacam.

She had a wonderful life with Catherine and latterly with you, Helen. Such a dreadful shame nothing could be done for her.

Binky free Farore xxxx

Back