• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

UK Rabbit Facebook Page

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
I don't know if anyone's interested but lately I've seen a lot of rabbit related facebook pages where people give the most awful advice.

I have started up my own page for people to give and get real sensible rabbit advice, there aren't many members yet but I feel that if we pull together we can grow in numbers and offer people real advice about keeping our furry friends. I will be closely monitoring the page too. I will probably need someone to help me admin the page so anyone who shows enough interest I'd love to have you on board.

I am thinking of getting some good pdf files of rabbit care advice, post tips and hints on caring for bunnies and even doing the odd competition to win some rabbit goodies and things. If anyone has any more good ideas for the page let me know. :D

Feel free to join here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/UkRabbitGroup/767103820008790/?notif_t=

Thank you!

Great idea! I agree some of the advice I see (and hear sometimes) makes me want to scream!! I'll be liking! Camp Nibble, RWAF, Rabbits Require Rights (Scotland) etc. always share good pictures and advice on FB, so you could share some of that? :thumb:

Great idea! I agree some of the advice I see (and hear sometimes) makes me want to scream!! I'll be liking! Camp Nibble, RWAF, Rabbits Require Rights (Scotland) etc. always share good pictures and advice on FB, so you could share some of that? :thumb:

Definitely will, thanks for the tip! :thumb:

Thank guys, keep it up.

So glad this idea seems to be coming across well.
Any suggestions are welcome for the page! :wave:

I have been looking for a fb rabbit group but all seem to be in different country's or not active anymore. At lease I will be Able to post photos on fb., lol. Well done to you & good luck.:love:

I just sent a request too .... I'm not really on Facebook myself but Rosie joined yesterday so I will be using her account . lol :wave: xx

Back