• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so sox now has his own herb pots

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
in the garden, his main one is the basil as since he was poorly found out he loves basil, I bought some mint the other day, he has ate few leaves of that in past but wasn't interested the other day so mabel ate it, so maybe he wants mabel to have her own herb pot to :lol: then theres my hedgehog pot with thyme in that they both try and sneak a pinch from

Lucky Bunnies having fresh herbs grown for them !! :love:

All my Rabbits love Coriander. But I'd never be able to grown enough of it to meet demand :lol: Tesco are doing a 3 bunches for the price of 2 at the moment so I am buying it from there.

Lucky Bunnies having fresh herbs grown for them !! :love:

All my Rabbits love Coriander. But I'd never be able to grown enough of it to meet demand :lol: Tesco are doing a 3 bunches for the price of 2 at the moment so I am buying it from there.

My Tesco isn't doing that! :(

I have tried growing herbs in the past but failed miserably! :lol:

On my kitchen windowsill I have 2 pots of mint I am growing, basil, coriander, Timothy grass I grew from seed and dandelion and plantain I am also growing from seed.

I have 1 rabbit! :oops::lol:

I will try growing him some coriander next jane thanks :wave: I bought the living herbs and potted them out :)

Back