• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who's at home :D

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
"I am not talking to you!"

"And I am not coming out of my hut!"

Heidi has escaped surgery for another week :thumb: Vet was really pleased with how she was healing but her delicate lady bits are still exposed :? But since she doesn't seem affected by it they want to review again in a week and then decide if reconstructive surgery will be necessary. Poor girl! She's currently having a chance to stretch her legs on the grass with Dash (when she's finished sulking :roll:)

Yay Heidi :love: hopefully she keeps healing well and won't need surgery!
I also think someone has some grovelling to do ;)

And were you forgiven?

She accepted my bribe haha, not sure about forgiveness! She does seem to be getting a bit more used to all the messing about but doesn't mean she's happy about it! Was shocked earlier when I went to get her ready for vets, it's really awkward to get to her how I've penned off the area for her but this morn she hopped out of the litter tray (where she usually tries to hide in a corner!) and I went to pick her up expecting her to stomp at me and run, but she just 'went small' (don't know what u call it when they kind of huddle down!) and let me pick her up! Probably a one off! She also made me laugh in the vets, it was a diff vet so she took her off to get the other vet to check it and when she brought her back she put her on the table and she rushed over to me for comfort! Made me feel quite good that maybe she does love me a little bit haha :oops: :lol:

She accepted my bribe haha, not sure about forgiveness! She does seem to be getting a bit more used to all the messing about but doesn't mean she's happy about it! Was shocked earlier when I went to get her ready for vets, it's really awkward to get to her how I've penned off the area for her but this morn she hopped out of the litter tray (where she usually tries to hide in a corner!) and I went to pick her up expecting her to stomp at me and run, but she just 'went small' (don't know what u call it when they kind of huddle down!) and let me pick her up! Probably a one off! She also made me laugh in the vets, it was a diff vet so she took her off to get the other vet to check it and when she brought her back she put her on the table and she rushed over to me for comfort! Made me feel quite good that maybe she does love me a little bit haha :oops: :lol:

They do like to sulk for a while don't they?
I have the same at the vets with Maizie and Daisy. They come over to me when they're put on the table, get them home and they're only interested If I've got food :lol: as horrible as vet trips are, it's nice to be reminded that they do love us ;)

She probably didn't put up a fight because she was planning her major sulk :p

Back