• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's moved the blankets so she can lie on the hard floor

tashp90

Warren Veteran
:roll:
a5yga4yr.jpg

And showing off her one white leg :lol:

Awwwwww :D

1. She is absolutely gorgeous.
2. She is probably feeling too warm for the blankie hence the floor.

Beautiful, clever girl xxxx

Awwwwww :D

1. She is absolutely gorgeous.
2. She is probably feeling too warm for the blankie hence the floor.

Beautiful, clever girl xxxx
I'll be sure to tell her you think she's gorgeous :D

She's got 3 tiles down as well, she was lying on one earlier...but from where the tiles are she can't see me coming with food :roll:

My indoor buns prefer the floor tiles to blankies every time - they shove the blankies off in disgust!:lol:

This is why I love buns so much as they are such strong little characters :D

"Well done Marble. I've moved the cushion so the staff won't see me on the spare room bed where I'm not supposed to be....." :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Well done Marble. I've moved the cushion so the staff won't see me on the spare room bed where I'm not supposed to be....." :lol:

Oooh nice black bunny on cream bedding :D nice one hector

"Oh wow Hector, I almost couldn't see you :shock: good thinking :thumb: I tried to sneak onto my hoomins bed the other mornings, but she wokes up and caught me :evil:"

"Oh wow Hector, I almost couldn't see you :shock: good thinking :thumb: I tried to sneak onto my hoomins bed the other mornings, but she wokes up and caught me :evil:"

"It's frustrating when Hoomins interfere with our warrens!"

Honestly, I think Marble and Marbles may be long lost sisters, they do all the same things!

Marbles does this every day in her dog crate :roll:

"It's frustrating when Hoomins interfere with our warrens!"

"I knows, it's exhausting tryings to trains them and keeps them in line!"
Honestly, I think Marble and Marbles may be long lost sisters, they do all the same things!

Marbles does this every day in her dog crate :roll:
I think so too! Or its something about the name :lol:

Back