• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Combined Vaccination

Janey

Warren Veteran
Can it be done a month early?

Pixie is now overdue so I really need to get her done, Peter isn't due for another month, however my vets is quite far away and I don't want to stress them by taking them twice, can I get Peter done a bit early?

Last year the vets said no but I wasn't convinced the receptionist actually bothered to ask the vet :roll:

I'm pretty sure you can, I think that's what I did to get my two in sync. Maybe call and ask to actually speak to the vet yourself?

Yes, I've done that with mine in the past, and will get my new bun Bramble done this week, even though she is supposedly not due one for another month.

When we rescued Holly we had her vaccinated straight away - problem was that we didn't know if she had ever been vaccinated before as she was dumped - but the vet was quite happy to do - better to do than not I think.

Willow had hers done a month early with no side effects,..

The vet said there was no medical reason why it couldnt be done..

She suffered no ill effects and means that both of mine can be done on the same day next year!

Back