• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dyed bunnies in Qatar? (May be upsetting)

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
Has anyone ever heard about this awful practice that happens in Qatar? Coloured bunnies?

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...s-the-easter-bunny-thats-up-to-the-g-1/nLhRJ/

Bunnies are dyed yellow, blue, pink just to appeal to the customers at the markets! I've honestly never seen anything like this. I suppose I've been naive to think it didn't happen because people dye their dogs and other pets in stupid unnecessary ways...

Its so unnecessary....are baby bunnies not already cute and perfect enough in their little selves that they have to go through this stupid practice? I don't know a lot about it but I think its absolutely disgraceful...

It's horrible! To me, I don't think they actually look attractive or pretty :p I prefer natural breeds/coat types and colours :) You wouldn't really know their true beauty with all the dyes :( Wish they could stop somehow :)

Back