• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are mine the only rabbits......

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
.......that WONT sleep on hay :roll::?

Iris and Sylvie will not under any circumstances sleep on hay :shock: they have been like this since I got them:roll: if I out hay where their sleeping area is......they will move and find a new area;)

How odd!!! :lol:

Anybody's else buns like this?!?

.......that WONT sleep on hay :roll::?

Iris and Sylvie will not under any circumstances sleep on hay :shock: they have been like this since I got them:roll: if I out hay where their sleeping area is......they will move and find a new area;)

How odd!!! :lol:

Anybody's else buns like this?!?

Yes funnily enough! Finn isn't bothered and will sleep mostly on the top of this wooden house they have but Milo will purposefully clear all of the hay from the bottom of the house and shove it outside so he can sleep on the hard floor. Strange bunny!

Mine always slept on the floor! Boris would sometimes cover himself with hay when he was poorly, but they never actually slept on it.

Mine won't sleep on anything other than a cold hard floor or their carpet square they have! It will be interesting to see if that changes over winter?

Mine have lino with hay over all of the top of it... There's two Charlie sized bare patches where he moves the hay to sleep, he won't lay on top of the hay at all. Milly will!

Nope - hay is for eating, pooping and peeing - not sleeping.
They will sleep anywhere and everywhere else though :lol:

Mine are the same! If I put hay in their little sleeping area they toss it all out in a fury and sleep on the hard floor :roll:

Ludo likes to burrow in his, often I come in in the morning and find him under a pile of hay. :lol:

Back