• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need Ideas please!

Isis

Mama Doe
I am wanting to decorate the boys corner, buy them new hiding place, toys and other stuff. But I am having trouble looking for anything. I've bought new carpet so far... :roll:

Their corner is 3×10ft, they have free range when we're home, but don't venture out much.

Also want to paint, but not sure if paint will be harmful, would I need a quick drying paint?

Cuprinol garden shades is pet friendly and fast drying. Comes in a good range of colours too. I realise that they are indoors.

We will need pics of them in their newly decorated space when its all done. :D

Cuprinol garden shades is pet friendly and fast drying. Comes in a good range of colours too. I realise that they are indoors.

We will need pics of them in their newly decorated space when its all done. :D

Thank you! But I am guessing the colours come in dark colours. I was thinking about just a matt white colour.

I've seen a corner "house" on eBay, but I'm not sure if Dylan (conti) will get stuck. Now I've lost it on eBay, and can't post a link on here lol

Thank you! But I am guessing the colours come in dark colours. I was thinking about just a matt white colour.

I've seen a corner "house" on eBay, but I'm not sure if Dylan (conti) will get stuck. Now I've lost it on eBay, and can't post a link on here lol

I think cuprinol have some paler shades too, whites and creams and pinks etc. I've only used it on wood though so I don't know what it's like on other materials...

Back