• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mumz left her clean clothes on tops of the ironing basket

tashp90

Warren Veteran
It's a good place to sits
tegyqysy.jpg

And grooms:
e8ype7et.jpg

And I've never seen dis part of the walls before:
e9e6ahy9.jpg

Now I'm going sleeps up here:
azegepev.jpg

Fanks mumz, and I'll leave somes fur on your clothes to shows yous I loves yous!

Hee hee!! So long as mummy's clothes don't have holes in I suspect she will forgive you....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dear :oops: :lol:
Now then...you should've known better than that! That's an invitation that few bunnies (and certainly no cat or small dog) could resist! ;)

Must be some of the cutest pictures I've seen this week. :D

:lol::love: Love it, that is an impressive height to get up to too.
I think it's become her new favourite spot, she keeps going back to it :lol: she loves jumping too so I'm not surprised she likes it so much!
Hee hee!! So long as mummy's clothes don't have holes in I suspect she will forgive you....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No holes...yet! Although I'm sure she'll be forgiven even if holes to appear ;)

Hope there weren't any little presents left for you :lol::lol:
No presents, just lots of fur :lol:
Oh dear :oops: :lol:
Now then...you should've known better than that! That's an invitation that few bunnies (and certainly no cat or small dog) could resist! ;)

Must be some of the cutest pictures I've seen this week. :D
I didn't even think about it :lol: Just turned around and she was rearranging them to get comfortable :roll:

Aww thank you, we aim to please ;)

Back