• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnies new palace....

Pablo2013

Warren Scout
Well it is 80% complete...Mr n Mrs Pablo are offically moving out into there first marital home (Pablos been in there on his own for past week doing repairs and decorating - post castration) with Lexi visiting to say hello with supervised contact. And then putting back to her temp lodgings until his 6 week post op is up. There marital home is a 6 foot by 8 foot shed with run attached and hutches inside shed. Constantly open (bedroom) , they have a nature corner which has pear branches and trunks for gnawing and this is where I place fresh forage, thdy have bunny toys scattered around, 2 hay boxes, empty loo rolls stuffed with hay n other noms...plenty of space for binkying...and they also have there in house time and free range garden time. I will upload pics later today. Just wondering what else I could add to make it more exciting. Oh they have boxes for ripping up too. Thing is they dont seem to do much just laze around :shock: What other exciting things could I put in there shed? Oh n ive carpeted it instead of lino ...doh word of advice dont do it! Cleaning day is a ball ache! :shock:

Pics as promised...
uha2uzyd.jpg

Corner no one with poo box, pear branch and hay/forage box

enaje9u9.jpg

Again lol

L
eruhe7ud.jpg

Long view

qajeveja.jpg

My beautiful prince Pablo

5ezazere.jpg

My lovley princess Lexi

9uqypahe.jpg

Pablo "i iz burrowing mummy"

6y6uga2y.jpg

I can make tunnels...

7uzyjena.jpg

Lexi "ooooh a forage tube"...

udatagaj.jpg

Ner ner ner ner you cant get up here....

This is just there shed/hutch/ bedroom bit there is a run leading from shed entrance into garden (which they never use) ...ever lol

Back