• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie :)

Hi all my names Christina and I'm from Scotland. About 5 months ago I decided to buy a "mini lop" lionhead rabbit and called her Poppy :) . Her cage currently lives in the kitchen but she has the run of the livingroom where she likes to chew my furniture lol.

I look forward to finding out information on the forum and picking up any tips.

Thanks

imagejpg1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hello, and welcome to the forum :wave: Poppy is gorgeous :love: mine are outdoor bunnies but lots of people on here have indoor bunnies, and some people use puppy pens to provide a rabbit proof run area when they are out or at night, if they can't provide a rabbit proof room.

Hi and welcome! She is adorable. :love::love:

I use puppy panels, hardwood and cable tidies to bunny proof my house. I have 2 buns in the living room/dining room and 2 in the kitchen/bathroom/hall permantly free roaming...but it is good to start off with a cage as a "base" so that buns become toilet trained.

p.s.. my Poppy is a harlequin lionhead cross too!

Back