• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Iz in mumz room?!

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
Ended up with Binky in my room :roll:

It started raining and thunder and lightning'ing earlier so I went to check on the rabbits and Binky was sat in the only dry spot in her cage because the roof has decided to leak

"Here I iz snugglin in mumz room because I woz cold!"
dete7epa.jpg

"Here I iz very tired in mumz room but iz not aloud on the bed?"
zuhasaha.jpg

"And mumz had to emergency rabbit proof by putting the matress up so I couldnt get to her yummzy wallpaper!"
3uquzagu.jpg

Dont know if my folks will let her stay in over night or if ill have to ckean her hutch and hope it doesn't rain:(

Excuse my purple carpet its the same carpet from when we moved in and im yet to change it due to bunny wee :lol:

Aww Binky :love: you should hid from mumz parents so they don't know you're inside :D
She loves it in here :love:
I would but theres a few problems
My mattress is stood up so I can't sleep on it (I think theyll notice that;) ) and her litter tray and toys are downstairs...oh and they already know shes in here :lol:
Its raining again, I wish I had sone puppy pannels because then she wouldn't be going back out regardless! :lol:

She loves it in here :love:
I would but theres a few problems
My mattress is stood up so I can't sleep on it (I think theyll notice that;) ) and her litter tray and toys are downstairs...oh and they already know shes in here :lol:
Its raining again, I wish I had sone puppy pannels because then she wouldn't be going back out regardless! :lol:
Order some from argos for the future ;)

If you lived closer you could have borrowed mine :p seeing as I have two sets :lol:
Think it would be quicker for me to go to argos :lol: ;)
I cant find puppy panels on their website - is it the 'rabbit run' which you'd never use outdoors disassembled or the dog sat in the square? :lol:

It certainly would!
http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/8706595/searchTerm/playpen.htm
I think that's what I picked up, the other panels I have came with Marble
They sell these on amazon for like £15.00 now everyones realised they aren't for garden use :lol:

Its raining again and ive had an idea
Ive obviously got a carrier and she obviously cant run around once my mattress and stuff are moved but its still raining out so she would have to go back in a leaking wet cage, I dont know if it would be wise to put her in the carrier just before I go to sleep and let her out at 7 when I wake up - obviously for one night only but id need to weigh up the pros and the cons because they're most active at night and she'd probably keep the whole house awake :lol:

I could go and get some puppy pannels tomorrow but my mums having an operation on her knee in the morning so cant drive...may have to rope someone else in to take me :roll:

Not sure what to do now :lol:

They sell these on amazon for like £15.00 now everyones realised they aren't for garden use :lol:

Ive obviously got a carrier and she obviously cant run around once my mattress and stuff are moved but its still raining out so she would have to go back in a leaking wet cage, I dont know if it would be wise to put her in the carrier just before I go to sleep and let her out at 7 when I wake up - obviously for one night only but id need to weigh up the pros and the cons because they're most active at night and she'd probably keep the whole house awake :lol:

I could go and get some puppy pannels tomorrow but my mums having an operation on her knee in the morning so cant drive...may have to rope someone else in to take me :roll:

Hmm I'm not sure about putting her in her carrier, I don't think I would :/
Is there anything you can put over her hutch just for the night until you can sort it tomorrow?

It's not ideal staying in the carrier overnight but if it's only one night I'd be tempted to do that so I knew she was warm and dry. Maybe I'm soft like you though ;)

Hmm I'm not sure about putting her in her carrier, I don't think I would :/
Is there anything you can put over her hutch just for the night until you can sort it tomorrow?
Pretty sure I'd only use the carrier if I had no other choice! Im thinking I might be able to section her off an area in the conservatory if needs must but it would only be about 3 and a half foot x 3 half foot :?
Like I said thats only for one night

I just thought I had a tarpaulin I bought in poundlands the other day but then I remembered I put it back for a new blanket because id 'never need it' :censored: :lol:

It's not ideal staying in the carrier overnight but if it's only one night I'd be tempted to do that so I knew she was warm and dry. Maybe I'm soft like you though ;)
She just laid next to me and started licking my leg, how am I supposed to put her back into the wet and cold? :lol:
Ill only put her in the carrier as a last resort though!

Pretty sure I'd only use the carrier if I had no other choice! Im thinking I might be able to section her off an area in the conservatory if needs must but it would only be about 3 and a half foot x 3 half foot :?
Like I said thats only for one night

I just thought I had a tarpaulin I bought in poundlands the other day but then I remembered I put it back for a new blanket because id 'never need it' :censored: :lol:
That sounds better than the carrier for one night :)

Haha that's typica!

Ill see if I can work my magic on my folks :lol:

I could always just sleep on the floor and leave her how she is now...or not sleep at at :lol: :roll:
I'm sleeping in with Maizie and Daisy atm coz my friend is staying...my sofa bed is pretty much a mattress on the floor...several times last night I woke up because I was being climbed on, a few times I woke up just to be staring at daisy's nose, and at one point, Maizie was doing bunny 500s and went straight into my face :lol: I don't recommend the floor!

I'm sleeping in with Maizie and Daisy atm coz my friend is staying...my sofa bed is pretty much a mattress on the floor...several times last night I woke up because I was being climbed on, a few times I woke up just to be staring at daisy's nose, and at one point, Maizie was doing bunny 500s and went straight into my face :lol: I don't recommend the floor!
...and shes been banished to back outside

Her cage was wet and cold, Ive given her a blanket to snuggle up to and one of my old tops.

Appatently she either lives outside or with the rspca :roll: considering its their rabbit why dont THEY buy her a new outdoors cage then? :lol:

Id say I want to move out but I dont have a job and they wouldn't let me take Binky anyway! Not a clue what to do for her the poor bun, she was grunting and kicking not wanting to go back out :(

Back