• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We "helped" Mumz clean

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Now we iz tired buns
ete9u5y3.jpg

:love: :love:
Mine are good at helping me clean too, Bramble loves dragging all her hay out once i've done the rugs and their blanket. :roll:
Maizie likes to run through the pile I've just swept up to spread it around again :roll: Daisy just jumps in and out of litter trays :lol:

Mine always find the bag into which I've emptied there litter trays absolutely irresistible and dig hole in them just to check that I haven't taken their favourite piece of hay :lol:

Mine always find the bag into which I've emptied there litter trays absolutely irresistible and dig hole in them just to check that I haven't taken their favourite piece of hay :lol:
Yep. Maizie jumped into the bin bag and sat there eating the old hay!

Am I the only meany that shuts my rabbits in a different room during full clean ? It takes about half an hour to do the full clean but if Rosie was in "helping" it would take tripple the time. Lol :)

Lovely pic of your two girls as always tash xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Am I the only meany that shuts my rabbits in a different room during full clean ? It takes about half an hour to do the full clean but if Rosie was in "helping" it would take tripple the time. Lol :)

Lovely pic of your two girls as always tash xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
I tried that once...you wouldn't believe the amount of extra veggies and crunchies it took for them to forgive me :lol: it definitely takes twice as long when they decide to get involved :roll:

Aww thank you, I can't take any credit, they're just naturally gorgeous..If I do say so myself ;)

I was cleaning Slipper & Blueberry out last night whilst they "helped" dear god, never again, it took me twice as long and Slipper bit me for good measure :roll: they just had to dig in a nice neat pile I'd made & was trying to sweep up and had to pee & poop in the litter tray I'd emptied & not yet put fresh stuff back in :roll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of mine tend to stay well away during a clean out. Frosty will join in and likes to revisit all the old hay/straw from the trays as I empty them. He also has to be the first in the new trays when I put them down. Snowflake and Tessie wait for me to go before investigating. Daisy is pretty keen to see what changes I have made.

Sunshine follows me whatever I do and Autumn watches from a safe distance.

Mottle immediately wees in the clean tray and Peaches stays hidden!

Back