• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My wee Inca promoting Agoutis for PaP

How lovely! :)
I must admit I mayn't have looked twice at an agouti before adopting my bunnies, but after spending the last 7 years amongst bunny people, I've grown quite fond of these and many other so-called "plain" rabbits. :love:

It is a great way to spread the word. :thumb:
Precious Inca :love:

They are deffo my fav :)

I just like plain & normal things:) hehe.

Aw...here now...I did say so called :oops:
Nothing in the least plain about Inca or any other solid colour bunny...that's the point. ;)
My poor Pip had to be at least 6 months old when we brought her home. No one would give her a thought because she is just plain tan and the other bunnies around her were harlequins and hotots. She is the most cuddly and divalicious bub in my bunch. :D
My only regret was that she was a girl and therefore I couldn't name her BigWig. :lol:

Beautiful! Love agoutis, such pretty fur. I don't think I'll have another one, though, because I have a thing about having a pet that's identical to a previous one, and my last bun, Pipkin, was a wild born hand reared rabbit; his fur was so lovely, he had a little ginger patch on the back of his neck.

How lovely :love: I love agouti beauties, have had a few of them myself now and they are all gorgeous just like your stunning Inca :love:

My ex & I had an agouti bunny called Sammy. We picked him purely because he was an agouti and I thought it was amazing how much he looked like a wildie! :love: don't think I have any pictures on my phone though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooo I do love agoutis. My belgian hare (with a rex grandma) looks quite agouti coloured (his mum is much redder).

Back