• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grooming clothes

iggyperdyandme

Alpha Buck
As title really. Betty will not lick my hands or face as iggy used to and she won't let me fuss her at all and actively run away binkying if I try to catch her at medication time :roll:

A couple of times she has started to lick a small cushion on my bed and this morning I caught her licking my pyjamas. As weird as this probably sounds, do you think it might be her teeth? Or is she trying to groom me but can't work out why I have no fur? Or is she just being weird? :wave:

Does anyone else's rabbit do this or just Betty?

Barney licks and pulls at clothes like he's trying to get knots out of your fur, so I think it's grooming. He won't lick bare skin either but sometimes licks my eyebrows (or my legs when I've not shaved them :oops: - tmi :lol:)

Barney licks and pulls at clothes like he's trying to get knots out of your fur, so I think it's grooming. He won't lick bare skin either but sometimes licks my eyebrows (or my legs when I've not shaved them :oops: - tmi :lol:)

I think that settles it!!! Licking clothes is definitely grooming!!! :love:

Back