• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

King bunny, and guard cat!

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
I am king of the castle, and I sit up here on my little house so I can look down on everyone

...and I sits all dignified and proper

The cat is just here to guard our house, sometime it sticks its tail through the bars and we can grab it! :D

(I don't know where this cat came from but it's here everyday now and sleeps on the patio at night. It loves watching the bunnies, but it had better be careful sticking various limbs into their run as they're a bit wild! :lol:)

Good cat :love:

It does however make it more difficult for me because I won't let my bunnies out free ranging with the cat just because I won't risk it even though they're ok so this means I have to put said cat in our outhouse now before I let bunnies out. Before I could just let bunnies out whenever

It does however make it more difficult for me because I won't let my bunnies out free ranging with the cat just because I won't risk it even though they're ok so this means I have to put said cat in our outhouse now before I let bunnies out. Before I could just let bunnies out whenever

That's a shame :( The cat is fine, it's Dany who will lunge and growl at the cat :shock: so he stays away when they're running round the garden

Back