• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's the most popular bunny name on RU?

There seem to be quite a few Daisy's....(I don't dare let Daisy know that she isn't THE Daisy...the wee madam would throw a diva strop!!)

I was just about to write that when someone did a poll years ago on here, Daisy was the winner!

I've seen loads of Barney and Charlie rabbits, on here and in real life. My Barney was already Barney when I got him though :D

I don't think anybody else has called their rabbits Slipper, Jacquetta or Lady Katherine either. I'm pretty sure Blackavar will have popped up somewhere before and I know there's another Blueberry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I nearly called Mack Hershel but decided I'd like to save it for a pet who was missing a leg :lol:

After my male bunny Snowflake :oops: died from gut stasis, I decided that my next bunny would have a tough sounding name.
And there is nothing tougher than being named after Hershel Greene who had his leg cut off with an axe. :thumb: :thumb:

I did nearly call him Harley but I think he suits his name.

Marble is quite a common name. My bridge bun was called Marble. There's bound to be more than one Molly, it's hardly an uncommon name lol!

I'm not sure I've seen any other Chloes

I used to have a Chloe

chloe.jpg

my Charlie Rabbit, also known as Charles, is really called Charlemagne. Find me another of those. Daughter named him.

Back