• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 1st Birthday Tilly ❤️

Kate1990

Young Bun
It's Tilly's 1st birthday today and never in a million years did I think I could love a rabbit this much
After a few years of bugging my other half for a pet he finally caved in at a rabbit but only if it lived outside ha ha that lasted all of 3 month she's tuned my bf in a soppy rabbit lover too .... even if she's a terror and bites the walls and we have a few holes in the sofa we wouldn't change her for the world ❤️
So we got her some of her favourite bushy top carrots ( don't worry she was only allowed to eat one ha ha )

33F6A672-BC65-4796-B753-FB59F3F339EA_zpsuzxgszny.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Happy birthday Tilly.

Just to say that those doors with gaps in have been known to catch a rabbit's foot. I covered mine with cardboard (cable tied on) to avoid it. There are probably much more attractive ways. You could remove the door completely perhaps or some people put it on the other way up so that the rabbit doesnt have to jump over it to get in and out. Or a wooden bridge.

Thank you I did think this when I See her jumping in and out I was going to cover it with something strong so she could walk up and use it like a bridge
Thank you for backing me up you've made my mind up now :) xxx

Happy birthday Tilly.

Just to say that those doors with gaps in have been known to catch a rabbit's foot. I covered mine with cardboard (cable tied on) to avoid it. There are probably much more attractive ways. You could remove the door completely perhaps or some people put it on the other way up so that the rabbit doesnt have to jump over it to get in and out. Or a wooden bridge.

Thank you I did think this when I See her jumping in and out I was going to cover it with something strong so she could walk up and use it like a bridge
Thank you for backing me up you've made my mind up now :) xxx

Great! Glad you were on to it.

Tilly looks almost exactly like my lovely Tessie. Here she is during the bonding in to a quad with her sister Daisy (not in pic) and my two bucks Frosty and Snowflake.

Great! Glad you were on to it.

Tilly looks almost exactly like my lovely Tessie. Here she is during the bonding in to a quad with her sister Daisy (not in pic) and my two bucks Frosty and Snowflake.

Wow your right they look so similar :) so cute ❤️

Back