• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little surprise! U/D post 17 pic added!

Alibunbun

Warren Scout
So I've been planning getting my next bun for quite a while now, as some of you may have noticed, and it's pretty much all I talk about to my boyfriend :lol: We are still in Australia, but get home next week (eek) so he has "bought" me a little present.

Now before I get into details, he has no idea of the plight of rabbits (I've since informed him) and knows only how well I'm going to treat any bunny who comes home with me - hence why he has reserved me an ickle baby bun!! :oops:But I'm going to even out the score by adopting her a husbun from a local rescue once she's spayed.

I'm still a big believer in any bun deserves a loving home so it doesn't bother me too much, and I don't want this thread to turn into a debate. I just wanted to share my news with people who would appreciate my excitement :love: And what a wonderful and generous boyfriend I have! Even if misinformed :oops:

ANYWAY, she's still very young at this point, but I do have a piccy to upload once I'm back at the laptop. She's a blue otter Netherland dwarf and ooooh so cute :love: Any name ideas? I'm stuck :lol: I've considered Zelda and Indi so far... I can pick her up from August 1st onwards :)

Last edited:
I'm really happy for you. She sounds beautiful and I'm sure you will be giving her a great home. How about Maggie or matilda ? :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Oooo I love Saskia. Looking forward to piccies too :thumb: how about a blue themed name like sapphire or azul?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I've been planning getting my next bun for quite a while now, as some of you may have noticed, and it's pretty much all I talk about to my boyfriend :lol: We are still in Australia, but get home next week (eek) so he has "bought" me a little present.

Now before I get into details, he has no idea of the plight of rabbits (I've since informed him) and knows only how well I'm going to treat any bunny who comes home with me - hence why he has reserved me an ickle baby bun!! :oops:But I'm going to even out the score by adopting her a husbun from a local rescue once she's spayed.

I'm still a big believer in any bun deserves a loving home so it doesn't bother me too much, and I don't want this thread to turn into a debate. I just wanted to share my news with people who would appreciate my excitement :love: And what a wonderful and generous boyfriend I have! Even if misinformed :oops:

ANYWAY, she's still very young at this point, but I do have a piccy to upload once I'm back at the laptop. She's a blue otter Netherland dwarf and ooooh so cute :love: Any name ideas? I'm stuck :lol: I've considered Zelda and Indi so far... I can pick her up from August 1st onwards :)

Exactly the same happened with my bunny and I'm planning to rescue him a bunny wife :)
Very happy for you and can relate to the excitement build up to bringing them home!

I like jemima!haha random I knows but if k could choose a girl's name it would be that or Matilda haha

I love the name Indie. Look forward to pics. How exciting. How lovely of your OH to get you such a cute present.

Thank you everyone! :wave:

Sapphire is my birth stone so that would be a lovely name for her! And yes, he's ever so lovely and thoughtful :love:

Waiting on updates on how she is getting along weaning from mum soon, so will update when I know :) we've also added Peaches and Kiwi to the list of names!

Awwww how sweet and can't wait to see pics :D

How about Angel or Tigerlily

Totally random I know :lol:

Aw Tigerlily was the name of a past fish of my mums :love: She was massive for a goldfish and lived for ages :lol:

My OH suggested Orchid, which I think is pretty :) I've managed to narrow it down to these; Pancake, Peaches, Opal, Indi and Orchid.

Aw Tigerlily was the name of a past fish of my mums :love: She was massive for a goldfish and lived for ages :lol:

My OH suggested Orchid, which I think is pretty :) I've managed to narrow it down to these; Pancake, Peaches, Opal, Indi and Orchid.

I bet that suited your mums goldfish :D

Lovely names - you could have two of them like Indi Peaches or Opal Orchid :D

I bet that suited your mums goldfish :D

Lovely names - you could have two of them like Indi Peaches or Opal Orchid :D

Oh that's a cool idea I never thought about having two names! To be honest, I feel like it's going to be a case of 'when I pick her up I'll know' when it comes to naming :lol: That always happens with my pets. But I am leaning towards Indi. I'll try and upload the pic of her tonight (morning for you guys!)

The Bunbun :)

photo.jpg

She's gorgeous! I'd be tempted to name her something that reminds you of being in Australia as she's kind of a home coming present

She is rather cute :love: I know, I did think about naming her Sydney, but it seems too harsh for her soft features.. I like Indiana-Lily, Indi for short :)

Back