• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is your bunnies favourite veg?

Holhol

Alpha Buck
2ly65qd.jpg

"My 100% all time fav is parsley, but not that curly stuff you tried once - the proper stuff mum"

This week we are on parsley, spring greens, a bit of summer cabbage, some rocket and romaine lettuce. Mint is off the menu as fussy pants has decided that after a year and a half of eating it he's had enough (or the veg shop quality is just not up to Ferg standards).

What's your buns current fav veg? :)

Pete likes abit of the naughty stuff ( carrot!) he doesn't get it often though so when he does he grabs it and runs off!!! carrot is the only thing he will do this with!!

Other than that he also is partial to parsley, dill, coriander, rosemary etc

TBH I am yet to find anything he won't eat :shock: I don't give him kale though as last time he had some I found a white chalky lump in his hutch and was worried it was calcium build up

Rosie loves mint and coriander. She has questionable breath after that combo !!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Mine aren't fussy. I think most of the time they eat so quickly they're totally unaware of what it is anyway!

Mine aren't particularly fussy either :lol: they'll eat almost anything that is put in front of them!

Molly's fav by far is plantain. She gets a funny look on her face when eating it as if to say its delicious. :lol: She also really likes mint, basil and coriander but not all at the same time, I think the combination of smells is a bit much for her. I gave her this the other day she took one sniff and ran off! I panicked about stasis and tried offering her some by hand. Well she ate the whole lot being hand fed but wouldn't go near the bowl! :roll::lol: Needless to say I won't be giving her those 3 at the same time again.

Back