• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our bunny anniversary cake

bunniemum

Mama Doe
My wonderful sister had this made for me and my husband as a surprise. :D don't how on earth we are ever going to bring ourselves to eat it!!..

065.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
It's even got four buns - just the right number!

But hey, I didn't know Phil was into raised beds :lol::lol::lol:

It's even got four buns - just the right number!

But hey, I didn't know Phil was into raised beds :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: noooo that's me!... I've got Runner Beans, Courgettes, Carrots, Radish, & Tomatoes on the go.. Oh, and Strawberries that Django keeps helping himself with :roll:. How is John's Veg patch coming along?

:lol: noooo that's me!... I've got Runner Beans, Courgettes, Carrots, Radish, & Tomatoes on the go.. Oh, and Strawberries that Django keeps helping himself with :roll:. How is John's Veg patch coming along?

Astounding :wave: Well done you :D

He has ... kale, cabbages, cauliflower, courgettes, more kale, a very slow growing butternut squash, beetroot, carrots, yet more kale.. :lol::lol::lol:

Could you please pm me the details of who made the cake, as I would like to commission one for a very special birthday, if that's at all possible ...

Astounding :wave: Well done you :D

He has ... kale, cabbages, cauliflower, courgettes, more kale, a very slow growing butternut squash, beetroot, carrots, yet more kale.. :lol::lol::lol:

Could you please pm me the details of who made the cake, as I would like to commission one for a very special birthday, if that's at all possible ...

Gosh I don't know, it was someone she works with in Eastbourne. Will have to get back to you on that, might be a bit far :?

Back