• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The lengths some bunnies will go to...Tully!

esupi

Warren Veteran
Hmm I wonder if those birds have left anything for me?

I can reach it, just a little bit further...(he got it eventually)

:lol: :lol:
Bramble is like that but with human food. She was on the sofa with me trying to stick her nose in my packet of crisps the other day :roll:
Anytime we sit down with food she struts up to us licking her lips trying to get on our knees. She's like a little dustbin.

:lol: :lol:
Bramble is like that but with human food. She was on the sofa with me trying to stick her nose in my packet of crisps the other day :roll:
Anytime we sit down with food she struts up to us licking her lips trying to get on our knees. She's like a little dustbin.

haha. Ours aren't usually bothered about human food. If there's a plate on the floor with leftovers on they'll have a sniff, but they'll only usually eat carrot or broccoli (even if it's cooked. I always think it's weird rabbits would like cooked veg!).

Back