• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know you're a 'rabbit lady' when...

katie88

Mama Doe
... You take your socks off and forage falls out :?

Please add your own! You know you're a bunny lady/man when....?

When you take your bra off and hay falls out, or when you empty clean clothes out of the washing machine and there are bits of hay in there too! :roll:

When the bath clogs up with hay after using it to store hay (only place my buns can't get to the bag to chew holes in it!)

edited to add that no-one can get in my house as there are 3 bales of hay in the entance hall after a big delivery!

When you realise the black tights you have been wearing all day are giving you hairy ankles because your rabbits are moulting.

I have to shake my laptop int the rabbit cage before I open it because somehow there's always hay on top :?

Also I went to the laundrette the other day cos I have no washing machine and had to surreptitiously clean hay out of the drum afterwards. :oops::oops:

When you walk round work with a poo in your shoe, come to lunch and flick your shoes off as you get comfy on the staff bean bags and in doing so flick bunny poo at a colleague.

Then pick it up with your hands, put it in the bin, dust your hands off and continue eating whilst everyone heaves around you .... :oops:

When you grow more on your allotment for the bunnies than yourself:shock:

And..........

When you feed organic veg to your rabbits and value stuff to husband :lol::lol::lol: shhhhhh don't tell him:thumb:

When you have a basket full of "healthy" vegetables whilst walking around the supermarket, but it's all actually for the rabbits only ...

When you find straw/hay in your bra when getting ready for bed at night ... or worse ... in your pants ... :shock::lol:

Straw/hay in your hair which someone else on the playground at home time picks out for you with a strange look on their face ...

When you walk round work with a poo in your shoe, come to lunch and flick your shoes off as you get comfy on the staff bean bags and in doing so flick bunny poo at a colleague.

Then pick it up with your hands, put it in the bin, dust your hands off and continue eating whilst everyone heaves around you .... :oops:

:lol:

when...you find yourself sticking your face in a pile of hay and having a good sniff, before declaring whether it's good enough for your little ones.

when...you find bunny poo more fascinating than it's right to feel about poo :lol::lol: And especially if you find yourself crumbling it with your fingers, accompanied by little 'ooh' noises

Back