• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit sticker chart? XD

AmyKennedy

Young Bun
Hey guys! I'm going away for 3 nights tomorrow, and my stepdad/auntie are looking after the buns. As childish as it sounds, i'm making a "sticker chart" for them so they dont miss anything :p I've just put on things that are on my routine, but if anyone has anything i've missed please tell me! They arent "rabbit people" so i'm scared i may have missed something off that i do automatically! Here's my list:
empty, rinse and refill water bottle 3x per day.
Feed pellets @ 11, Veggies @ 4 and treat @ 10pm and first thing in morning. (they will have a list of veggies they can have, and the amounts of everything)
empty, rinse and refill litter tray every day.
top up hay rack and litter tray every day.
Bowl of readigrass every day.
If hot, place frozen water bottles under blanket, and open both windows.
Put in run every day (there will be more detail)
Check litter trays and rabbit bums for diarrhea. If yes ring me (what else should they do if this happens?)
Make sure they are eating.
Brush smudge every 1/2 days, if possible brush tink at least once while i'm away.
If any problems ring me or ask on this forum :)
Thanks for the help guys! just very nervous about missing anything :oops:
I'm going away for 6 nights in a couple of months and will probably check them into a rabbit boarding, as i need someone more experienced to notice behaviour changes or illness... My stepdad and auntie do love the rabbits, and do know them pretty well, so although they dont know an awful lot about them, i think they will care for them very well, and notice anything bad.

Back